Powerfin Propeller Configuration
POWERFIN accepts both Visa and MasterCard.
Or you can send us a Check for your orders.
696 South 5300 West Unit #17, Hurricane, UT 84737
You have multiple ways to order your POWERFIN Propeller products, you can call or email us with the below information for NEW PROPELLER Orders or for Replacement Blades.
You can use the...OnLine Form for POWERFIN Propeller Orders
Call us 435-627-0942 or Email us with the following information...
- Name - as it appears on the Credit Card
- Credit Card #
- Expiration Date (mm/yr)
- 3-digit Code
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Telephone #
- Email Address
- Website URL
- Complete Shipping Address (physical, Non-PO Box)
- Billing Address (if different than shipping, for Credit Card billing)
- Application Type (Airplanes, WSC, PPC, AirBoats, etc)
- Aircraft/Application Make & Model
- Maximum Propeller Clearance (Largest prop diameter safely possible)
- Climb and Cruise Speed
- Engine Make & Model
- Engine Horsepower and Max RPM
- Reduction Drive Type (Gear Box or Belt Drive) & Reduction Ratio (ex. 3.47:1)
- Direction of Rotation (LEFT -CCW; RIGHT - CW: when looking from the rear of the aircraft/application)
- Hub Mounting Plate: (Either a 6-bolt pattern with a 75-mm diameter (like the Standard Rotax 2-cycle Hub Mounting plate); OR with a 4-inch mounting, 6-bolt diameter pattern, like a Rotax 912)
- Type of Order (Complete ASSEMBLY; Blades ONLY; Hub ONLY; Digital Protractor ONLY)
- Did you want to add a Digital Protractor to your Order? (Yes or No)
- Did you want to add a set of 6 Threated Mounting Plate Inserts for your 912 Hub? (Yes or No)
[Note that these are required for a 912 Powerfin Hub; and that some 912 Manufacturers supply these with the sale and some do not.]
- Hub Design, # of Hub Blades needed (i.e., how many Blades will you be installing into the hub: 2,3,4 or 5 - if you need a Hub)
- Total # of Blades needed (included any extra or spare replacement blades)
- Blade Model: B, C, E or F
- Blade color (Black/White - special colors can be ordered with an additonal Setup Fee)
- Type of Leading Edge Tape for your Blades: 1) 3M Black; 2) 3M Clear; 3) Stainless Steel or 4) None
- Propeller Blade Diameter (what total diameter of propeller setup do you want)
- Serial Number IF AVAILABLE, of a Previous Blade for the same application
- Pitching Style Preferred: (1) using 1/4" dowel with feeler guages; (2) permanent 3/16" Pin; OR (3) you prefer to use our NEW Digital Protractor)
- Blade Tip Pitching Angle (not required, but helpful, if known...)
- Performance Preference: CLIMB-out, CRUISE speed or BALANCE between Climb & Cruise
And then - of course - please add any additional information that you believe will help us correctly complete your Order!
Click HERE to use our OnLine Order
And THANKS... As we sincerely do appreciate your Order,
and hence your trust in the POWERFIN product line.